Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Well Hello There!

Oh, my poor, neglected blog.

I can't say that I didn't see it coming. We all know I'm not the best with "routines" or anything like that. Prenatal vitamins? Lasted through the first two bottles. Whoops. T25? Lasted 4 days. At least I had the sick excuse... And then the people are in town excuse... And then the out of town excuse... (I'm super good at excuses, couldn't you tell?) But, I have every intention of starting it next week!

Eating gourmet, hipster ketchup and fries (and grilled cheese) at Seersucker

Like this blog. I scroll through the blogs I read (you know, the whole 3 of them), refresh facebook and instagram, check my mail, and repeat about a billion times. The thought pops in "hey, you should update your own blog!" but nahhh... It's late, I'm tired, I don't really like writing all that much anyways.

But here I am! Updating!

We recently (less than two days ago) got back from Washington D.C. I was in looove the first day we got there. D.C. has never really been that high on my places to see. I can trace it directly to the fact that it's the most political place in the country, if not the world. I don't like politics. At all. But I love history! And that's what the east coast is all about. Plus my brother now lives there, so it was the first time we saw him (in person) in two months!

A picture of the three of us and Mr. Lincoln

I think I'll do a separate update later in the week to recap all of our experiences of D.C. There was a lot to see and do and we definitely have a to-do list for the next time we visit! Plus I've been meaning to do a "traveling with baby" post... Which is now "traveling with toddler" and a whole different animal. Crazy how much he's grown. Which reminds me to do a post on just him... So much to do! Better get crackin' ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment